Tuesday 4 April 2017

Haidiyakhandi Yoga Taught by Lord Babaji ॐ - (Part 2)

 Lord Haidakhandi Babaji and Shastriji reading
Sri Shastriji at Siddhashram Schweibenalp May 8, 1985

Now I will share with you the 'most secret aspect' contained in the Mantra "Haidiyakhandi" (Given to Sri Shastriji by Lord Haidakhandi Babaji)

With the Grace of Sri Mahendra Swamiji Maharaja (Sri Shastrijis family guru and chief disciple of Babaji), the book "Shri Sadashiva Charitamrita" was written and published in 1961. Within his lifetime, the criticism and interpretation of this book was also written, but was not published then.

A short while after Sri Mahaprabhuji (Lord Haidakhandi Babaji) appeared in 1970, He said to me, "In your house there is a written book ready. Please bring it here." And when I brought this book, "Shri Sadashiva Charitamrita," to Him, Sri Mahaprabhuji heard it from my own mouth from the first chapter to the end. And after having listened to the whole book, Sri Mahaprabhuji commented, "This is perfect. This is what I wanted." Sri Mahaprabhuji wanted that 'all religions should be united' and that there should be a book in which they were given a common base, a universal book.

And I requested of Sri Mahaprabhuji, "Now that you have appeared before the world, you should give some teaching on Kriya Yoga." For Kriya Yoga had not been given fully, so I wanted that Sri Mahaprabhuji should complete His teaching on it.

Sri Mahaprabhuji told me that now the time is not ripe for the world to know the 'secrets' of Kriya Yoga. When the time comes, He would open the Treasure of this knowledge and give it to the world. As you might have read in the "Autobiography of a Yogi," there is a mention of Kriya Yoga, and also in many other books like this. But there is no book in which there is a description of how Kriya Yoga should be done, or how it should be taught. Everyone was told to go to the master, to the guru, and find out what it was.

These disciples in search of masters, kept on wandering here, there, everywhere, and then would find a master who whispered something into their ears, telling them that this is how Kriya Yoga is done. But in our Vedic literature and all other religious books, nothing is secret, everything is open for everyone to interpret as they wish.

After my 'repeated prayers' to Sri Mahaprabhuji that He should tell me what I should write, He told me that I should compose a ninth chapter (of Sri Shastriji's book). For each chapter He would tell me what I should write. And whatever Sri Mahaprabhuji told me, I wrote. It was the complete description of Kriya Yoga in His presence.
Many times He listened to what I had written.

But when He had finished, I prayed to Sri Mahaprabhuji saying, "It will be impossible for the present mankind to follow this kind of Yoga, because today, at this stage, human beings eat all kinds of food which is not pure (as are vegetables, ghee, etc.). I mean all the kinds of chemical food, and this is why it is impossible for them to follow this deep and difficult Yoga."

So when I protested to Sri Mahaprabhuji that nobody would be able to do this Yoga of present mankind, Sri Mahaprabhuji laughed and said, "Shastriji, don't worry. This Yoga will be followed by someone who will be born -- there is no end to time, and there is no end to the universe -- somewhere, a human being will be born who will understand it and do this Yoga. Maybe, one person only, and maybe five persons, or maybe a few more will understand it and will be able to perform and Live this Yoga, and this will be sufficient to make it available to mankind, for it should no longer remain secret."

At the same time, Sri Mahaprabhuji told me, "If you are satisfied, if it makes you happy, I will teach to present mankind of this yuga (era), the Yoga of "Haidiyakhandi".

And as I was writing this literature on Haidakhan Babaji (in the 50s), Sri Mahendra Maharaja one day came by car to my house and told me, "Shastriji, all this time, we have been writing on Haidakhan, on Haidakhan Baba, etc., but now I have been given the permission by Babaji to tell the world the meaning of the name Haidiyakhandi".

So when I prayed to Sri Mahendra that he should tell me the 'secret mystery' of the name Haidiyakhandi, he said that at the moment it is all right to just explain what is Haidiyakhandi. Haidiyakhandi is the one who lives on the continent of Haidakhan. Just as we have the European continent, or America and Australia are known as continents, the same way in India in ancient times, the different regions were known as continents, and so Mahendra Maharaja said that this is sufficient for the world to know, that Haidakhan is the continent of Haidakhan Baba who lives in this continent.

Sri Mahendra Maharaji also said to me (Shastriji), "I'm revealing to you only a 'very small portion' of what Haidiyakhandi means, but when Babaji appears to you and the world, He himself will reveal to you the whole mystery of this Name." (To be continued in Part 3).

Jai Haidiyakhandi Bhole Baba Ki Jai!