Tuesday 4 September 2018

Meeting with Babaji by G. Reichel Verlag


Meeting with Babaji

When I first met Babaji, it was though a concentrated force passed through all the cells of my body. Whenever I was in his immediate presence, I would start trembling from head to toe and no effort on my part could stop it.

Later on this reaction changed into a lightheadedness, as if I were about to enter a meditative state. It occurred mainly in the mornings during darshan, whenever I sat near him, but would pass once I started work. Physical activity seemed to promote balance. One day Muniraj asked me how I was feeling: “I’ve been feeling rather feeble.”

“Yes, yes. Babaji is giving you fresh health,” he replied.

By the time I had what turned out to be my last stay with Babaji in the physical body, all these symptoms had disappeared completely and were replaced by a strong, one-pointed concentration on Babaji. He was the sole object of my meditation and contemplation.

~ BABAJI: Gateway to the Light by G. Reichel Verlag